Saturday 9 September 2017

Wild wild child of the London night Prowling under cover of the city lights Waiting for a chance to strike, strike, strike You're gonna strike at my heart Tonight (Adored and Explored - Marc Almond)


Another week and all the joys it will bring ............. I am not holding my breath. I guess this song sums it up a treat.  As always, enjoy.




Monday:  Just what you need on a Monday morning, a meeting where I really did not have a purpose.  All that done and dusted it was back home and a quiet night.  I have had a headache on and off for the past few days, so it was an early night for me and I was safe in the arms of Orpheus by ten pm. Sigh!

Tuesday:  The sun has left the building and I can fee and see Autumn knocking on the door.  Headache still around but not too bad.  Highlight of today: Coach Trip and Bake Off.  I know, I lead such an interesting life.  I hope this bloody degree adds some passion.  Almost a disaster at 2.30am.  I got up to go to the loo in my lovely bathroom suit and saw Andy's bedroom door open.  I thought he had gone walkabout and then! He then come out of the bathroom.  I screamed and shut my door and frightened the living daylights out of him as he did not have a clue what was going on.  Fortunately, he did not have his glasses on and did not see me (not that it would have mattered anyway).  Yet another near miss.

Wednesday:  Hump day.  It really has been a strange week.  Nothing amazing happened today. Work done and dusted and it was back home, dinner and Bake Off ......... sigh.

Thursday:  Met with a colleague first thing this morning for coffee and a catch up.  It was lovely.  It was a bright morning and I walked into work which was lovely.  Meeting and then back over to London Bridge for yet another hospital appointment with private consultant.  I had to smile to myself as it was at the London Bridge Hospital. This is where my father was diagnosed with the illness that finally took his life.  St Olaf's House which forms part of the hospital is a beautiful art deco building.  Stunningly beautiful and a real treat.  I wish the same could have been said about my appointment.  As always, Consultant was lovely, but no definitive results.  So that it is.  I am a medical phenomenon.

Next highlight of the day was trip to GP's to get a bag full of new and old drugs to try yet something else and also a referral to see someone at King's.  First appointment available I am in New Zealand. So not going until December. Yes, how the other half live.  Andy is not having a good week either and so we both decided to just throw in the towel and both went to our rooms at 8.15.

Friday:  The weather summed up the week.  Grey, pouring down and yuk.  I am so pleased it is Friday.  Not that I have anything wild and exciting to do the weekend, but I really will be glad to see the back of this week.
Flat cleaned to an inch of its life and washing done and put away. I am so organised at times it scares me.  

As always, with my love x

2 comments:

  1. Ah I'm sorry they still can't find anything; well I'm not sure that sorry is the right word, maybe it's a good thing.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sarah. I know what you mean. It is just so frustrating! If you could hear me hacking up on the bus lol I should wear a thing around my neck saying it is OK I do not have TB lol. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete