Sunday 15 January 2017

Baby I just want you to know I won't go through it again Yes, those clouds are closing in And I will not accept this as a part of my life I will not live in fear Of what may be And the lessons I have learned I would rather be alone than watch you Spinning that wheel for me (Spinning the Wheel - George Michael)

I remember George singing this at the 25 years concert and I also wanted to find some lyrics this week to sum up how I am feeling.  Bingo!  Unfortunately, there is not an official DVD for it, so my apologies for the quality. However, you can always Google the words and read the lyrics yourself.  As always, enjoy!



Saturday:  If January wasn't turning out to be difficult enough, I had to work today. It was so cold and grey. I waited at the station, train delayed then spent the entire day in a DIY store, right by the exit doors! Fortunately the time went quick and I made my way home via the library. I was so cold. Cold to the bone so run a bath, candles, Luther (the musician not the lovely Idris unfortunately) and a pot of coffee.  I wallowed like Free Willy trying to process the thoughts racing around in my head and more importantly to get warm.

Virgos are great communicators.  Many of you know me personally and know I can talk and keep in touch, I mean, look at this blog. We live in an instantaneous world now, where, at a flick of a button I can be talking to my friend Jackie in NZ. So when you come across someone who rarely communicates, well I guess it gives you, well me, concerns.  Not sure of the next course of action. Plenty to ponder. But I have kind of figured it out, so will cut some slack. We shall see.

Sunday:  Well the bath worked; I slept well.  Well for me that is.  I had decided today that I was not going to be doing much and that was very much what happened.  I spent the first part of the day watching Wolf Hall.  I had, previously, tried to read the book and failed and watched the BBC2 production when it come out, but could not get into it.  Today was different. I now have one more episode to watch (which I will watch this evening).  Thank goodness for Netflix.

Finally, tidied up my room and dragged myself into the lounge and we sat and watched the third Star Wars film, followed by Hangover 2.  By now, you can see how my Sunday panned out.  Hangover 2 was OK, filmed in Bangkok so I got kind of homesick again.  I guess I am feeling rather restless again at the moment. Not quite that free-falling feeling, more like, well not sure what like to be honest.  So the evening ended up with watching Sherlock (Meg and I used to like this) and then bed.  What an exciting life I lead.


As always, with my love x

2 comments:

  1. Why does your job involve standing in a DIY store on a Saturday?
    And, nothing wrong with doing nothing all weekend. Sometimes nothing is the best thing to do
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah. Promoting the service. Welcome to the voluntary sector. It was OK. I will get the day back so all good xx

    ReplyDelete