Friday 10 February 2017

Let your feelings slip boy But never your mask boy (Born Slippy - Underworld)

Got to love this song.  It always makes me want to run.  What a terrible thought that is.  As always, enjoy.



Monday and Tuesday:  I have been in leafy Surrey for the past two days at a conference relating to work.  It was a lovely venue and I actually slept really well but was exhausted when I finally got home on Tuesday night.  Then back to my old routine, awake most of Tuesday night.

Wednesday:  What a full on day today, but very productive. I had to smile.  I had a meeting at Guy's Hospital this afternoon and thought to myself my dear old Dad would be so proud of me.  I called into the chapel before the meeting to light a candle for him.

Quiet night, feet up, bra off.  Life goes on.

Thursday:  I walked to the office this morning. It was a lovely, bright, crisp day and I wanted to engage again with London; to get my sparkle and smile back. I had lunch with a colleague which as lovely and it was just so nice to sit and chat with someone.

Back home and work done, I spent the evening looking for recipes so that really was no hardship for me.   I am cooking vegan again for my dear friend Hannah as her and her sister Emma are coming over to mine on Saturday night.

Friday:  I cannot tell you how pleased I am that it is Friday.  It has been another long week that has flown by.  That makes total sense to me.  It has been cold in London today.  We even have a few flakes of snow!  Busy day, as always, but a quiet evening.  I could have gone out but do not have the energy so said no. Also, since Christmas I have not really fancied a drink.  I also had a difficult telephone conversation to have this afternoon but a necessary one. I have made a decision to take some time out for me and needed to get this process, as painful as it will be, started.

So another quiet night. I cleaned the flat, well kind of, but enough and was home alone as Andy was out with friends. I guess this blog cannot always be jolly and full of positive things and pictures.  Life is not like that and if your life is like that, then I worry for you.  Life can be tough for most of us.  This time will pass.

As always, with my love x

2 comments:

  1. Actually, your life doesn't seem that bad to me. But no, nobody's life is that happy all the time; sometimes you just think it is only you and everyone else is ok.
    The weather will start improving soon (hope so anyway) and maybe that'll help :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah. Oh I realise that not everyone is happy all the time and that I can be a 'sensitive soul' and far too trusting. But hey ho, we can't help who we are can we? Hugs and love x

    ReplyDelete