Sunday 16 April 2017

I live my life in the city There's no easy way out The day's moving just too fast for me I need some time in the sunshine I gotta slow it right down The day's moving just too fast for me (Rock and Roll Star - Oasis)


So, I was looking for an Oasis track today and thought about this one.  I said to Andy, you know this as I am really concerned about his parent's ability to have taught him a good sense in music.  I feel it is my purpose now to educate him. So, we listed to Oasis, him with distaste all over his face. So I let him carry on listening to Tiffany on the 80's music channel.  Sigh.  You really cannot help everyone.



Monday:  Monday done and dusted and tonight I went to Emma and Hannah's home for supper. It was lovely.  The purpose of my visit was to give Emma some bits and bobs for Shuktara, the charity I support in India.  David, the guy who founded the charity is in London and Emma is meeting him for a meeting. So I dropped the 'stuff' off with her to give to him to give to the girls back in India. We had a great time. Such good company and good food and plenty of laughter.

Tuesday: Busy day work wise but done an dusted and a quiet night updating my laptop and waiting ages for it to restart.  Sigh.  But it is OK having a quiet night as it is the Easter weekend coming up and I will be busy.  It is all good.

Wednesday:  GP's this morning to have stitches out.  Guess what? I have had an allergic reaction to the stitches. Of course I have.  I thought it felt a bit strange.  Needless to say, I now currently have a bigger mess on the back of my neck than I had removed!  Only could happen to me.  It will settle down, but really! Allergic to stitches.  Give me strength.

Work done and dusted it was time to go out.  Tonight, again, I was going to see the lovely David Baddiel in his show My Family Not The Sitcom. You may recall I went to see this on Saturday and laughed so much. So Andy, not wanting to miss out said he wanted to go and see it; so off we went.  This time we had literally, front row seats.  I was so near to David Baddiel I could have touched him (I wish!).  It was still hysterical. I still laughed as much.

On the way out of the theatre Andy said to me 'oh look!!' and there was Alan Carr.  I love Alan Carr. There were two women trying to do a selfie with him. So me, being me, was straight in there saying do you want me to take it for you, but as long as I can have a photo Alan.  Well that was that. Their photo done and dusted me and Alan were hugging and chatting away. He was saying how much he enjoyed the show, well apart from one woman in the audience who was a bit challenging. We laughed and hugged and kissed and it was all sweetheart this and darling that! Lol, it was so funny. As he left the theatre he turned back and said bye darling and blew me a kiss.  Andy said I am insatiable. It was just like chatting to a friend.  So funny and such a lovely man.

I put the photo up on FB and needless to say had so many likes. I also tweeted both Alan Carr and David Baddiel ....... but more about that tomorrow.

Thursday:   Only working to lunchtime as had TOIL to take. So David Baddiel replied to my tweet on Twitter which I think is brilliant. Andy thinks I am like a Z class celebrity.  So funny. So it has been a bit of strange week really.  Nothing happening then all this.  I always say, things happen the minute you leave the house and you have to look good at all times as you never know who you will see. How true is this?

So back to reality but replying to David Baddiel on Twitter, the afternoon was spent ironing and cleaning up the flat, so that we can both enjoy the Easter break. I am so looking forward to having a few days off work but still cannot believe it is Easter.  It only seems as if we just had Christmas. Time is moving so quickly. We really do have to make the most of every day.  Another like from my new friend David Baddiel.  I think I will have a look at JSwipe.  For those of you who do not know, this is dating site for Jewish people.  Every cloud my friends, every cloud!

Friday:  So Good Friday.  Andy had three of his mates over to play board games. I told them we were Easter Egg hunting then making Easter bonnets. I said to them I know what the gays are like with glitter and a few feathers. We, well they, did not make Easter bonnets and I went to Dulwich.  When I got back they were still there so I gave them their Easter Eggs love them. I did have a lovely 6' 5" Australian man come and lie on my bed with me.  I will leave that there.  So the boys went and Andy and I caught up on back-to-back episodes of Masterchef.  I guess that is what Bank Holidays are for.

As always, with my love x


4 comments:

  1. Did I miss something? what did you have stitches for in the first place?
    That's a lovely photo of you and Alan Carr. It's nice when people are open like that. Are you collecting thee celeb followers now then? I gave up on twitter a while back; I ultimately don't care about most of the people who message me on there.
    Easter is getting like xmas now I think, with everyone expected to buy presents and spend a shed-full of money on their 'loved ones'. Hope you've found plenty of fun things to do in London for the holiday anyway.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sarah I had a lump removed which has resulted in a bigger lump because of my allergies!! Alan Carr was lovely. No laptop at the moment, it's died! Collect new one tomorrow. Always something isn't there. Hope Birmingham is fun. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more I read, the more confused I get. All is good my friends, so it must be good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ian. Think how I feel, I am living it! x

    ReplyDelete