Saturday 22 April 2017

Some day you will find me Caught beneath the landslide In a champagne supernova in the sky Some day you will find me Caught beneath the landslide In a champagne supernova (Champagne Supernova - Oasis)



I have such fond memories of this song. I think it is my all time Oasis favourite to be honest. It reminds me of when I was a Youth Worker on a large social housing estate whilst in exile in the frozen North. I can remember me, along with the young people who attended, singing along to this.  In my opinion, a brilliant song.  As always, enjoy.





Tuesday:  Challenging day work wise, but done and dusted and I went to Waitrose to get my new laptop.  I got it home and it took all evening to download 'stuff'. I had a headache and ended up, don't ask, taking my blood pressure tablets (again) instead of paracetamol.  I don't know why.  David Baddiel told a similar tale when we went to see him and he said he thinks it is the onset of dementia.  Andy is preparing a POA just in case.  I went to bed at 9.30 and was asleep by 10.00.

Wednesday: Started the evening by sorting out new laptop and downloading more 'stuff' and Andy helping me out I was back updating the blog and getting used to my new laptop.  Even Andy said I should have splashed out and had a MacBook.  I do this every time, I really do not like Microsoft.  Oh well, perhaps in another life.  My friend Sarah summed it up, using Microsoft is like watching a black and white TV.

Thursday:  Well considering I had Monday off it has been a very long week. On a positive note, the parrots are back in London, making a din, but they do look beautiful.  Meeting in the office, so dragged myself in there and I noticed that The Tate are flying the Rainbow Flag.  This is because they are exhibiting Queer art at the moment.  So guess where I am going the weekend.

Image result for karma
Friday:  Thank goodness it is the end of the week.  Grey and cold in London today.  As some of you know I am a great believer in Karma.  She never forgets an address and she has not let me down again.  Three instances.  Firstly, some information about relationships from long ago come to my notice and trust me when I say Karma delivered herself on a silver platter.  The second is that the arse has fallen out of Arsenal this season and it even looks as if Spurs have a good chance of winning the league.  Finally, I have heard that a ghost of snogs past is now living in South Korea and whilst I would not want to see him nuked, it did make me chuckle.  Never cross me; that is all I am saying as my friend Karma will, eventually, find you.

So another week draws to an end.  I wish time would slow down a bit.  


As always, with my love x





2 comments:

  1. Hey, yes I'm struggling with Microsoft after all that time with a Mac. the constant updates are annoying and the endless time it spends telling you that it's caught this virus or the other.
    And if you're so good with the karma, I have a list for you. South Korea should be ok, although I don't know I'd be planning to go there right at the moment.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sarah I understand totally what you are saying, but hey ho finances dictate. Let me have your list when I have finished working down mine. Then I will be more than happy to help. Love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete