Saturday 29 April 2017

Who kicked a hole in the sky so the heavens would cry over me? Who stole the soul from the sun in a world come undone at the seams? Let there be love - Let there be love I hope the weather is calm as you sail up your heavenly stream Suspended clear in the sky are the words that we sing in our dreams Let there be love - Let there be love - Let there be love - Let there be love Come on baby blue Shake up your tired eyes The world is waiting for you May all your dreaming fill the empty sky (Let There Be Love - Oasis)

Noel Gallagher writes the most wonderful lyrics.  I had real difficulty in choosing which line to use for this song, then settled for this one.  I guess that is all we need; love.  When I think back to all the hugs I have given out in my lifetime and how, now, all I need is a hug myself and never get one.  I guess all we need is love.  As always, enjoy.



Monday:  So can you believe it, April is almost done and dusted.  Crazy.  I am still not well and have decided I will have to go back to the GP again.  Just like last year. I am sick of it.  I will have to be up at the crack of dawn to see if I can get another GP's appointment. Fortunately, in my job, I get private medical treatment.  I rang the provider and will be asking for some diagnostic tests to see why, each March, April and May this happens.  Also, as I am due to go to NZ in November I am not anxious as that will be their spring.  Of course it is.  Hug needed but I have more chance of getting an email from my daughter #feelingsorryformyself.

Tuesday: Back to the GP's more meds an something different this time too, so fingers crossed, also a referral for a private consultation.  I do not feel comfortable doing this but it is a perk of my job, so I guess why not.  Work day turned out to be relaxing so to be honest, that was good and I got so much done.  
Image result for pamper
Work done and dusted and dusted it was time for some pampering. I went for a pedicure to cheer myself up.  I used to go to a place in Bermondsey which was great until the woman who worked there was replaced and the last time I went I was not that impressed.  So I saw this new place yesterday when I was over that way and they managed to fit me in this evening.  I am really impressed.  It was a lovely pedicure and my feet, yes even my feet, look really lovely.  Needless to say, I have booked to go back again in a few weeks.

Wednesday:  Hump day and nothing really happened.  Well apart from rewriting history from last year as back to the GP, more drugs but a referral to go private to see an Allergy Consultant to get to the bottom of it all.  Feeling a
bit sorry for myself.

Thursday:  Long, long day at work but hey, I did it.  Of course I did, it is because I need to remember that I am good at what I do.  Got home and lay on the bed for half an hour to recharge my batteries.  But it was an early night and I was asleep for 10.00.  I think waking up every morning at 5.30 may be playing a huge part in this.

Friday:  I made it and I am starting to feel so much better.  It is not until you turn that corner to your realise how ill you have been filling.  Fingers cross that the pollen season has moved on for another year.  Busy but really productive day at work and both Andy and I were so pleased that it was Friday evening and a long weekend.  Lazy night.  I brought dinner in from M&S as a treat and it was rather lovely even if I say so myself.  All is well.

As always, with my love. 

4 comments:

  1. It's strange that you would suddenly develop hay fever (or whatever allergy it is) at this point in life, isn't it? But yay for private medicine I guess because God knows the free service isn't worth the bother now.
    Must be all that cleaning you do making you sick :) Everytime I read it seems you're talking about cleaning your room or doing your ironing. I haven't ironed since 1999 but then I'm a slut.
    hope you're feeling better :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I haven't really had problems with hayfever since I've been here, so fingers crossed xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sarah. Blimey, I don't clean at all these days considering how I once did. I am so proud that I only get the iron out once every two weeks. This is brilliant for me. I did not develop eczema until I was 29 but I have always said I am wired up wrong. LOL @ slut lol hugs and stuff xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jackie. I hope so too but it will not hurt me going 'private' to try to get to the bottom of it as I have been so poorly again this year with it all. I am sure all will be well. Hugs and stuff xxx

    ReplyDelete