Saturday 29 July 2017

I believe in you You know the door to my very soul You're the light in my deepest darkest hour You're my saviour when I fall And you may not think I care for you When you know down inside That I really do (How Deep Is Your Love - Bee Gees)



Another Bee Gee's classic. There are just so many you really do forget.  As always, enjoy.




Monday:  Terrible night's sleep again and the weather is like October and it is only Monday.  I was out tonight.  It is my friend Hannah's birthday and along with her sister, Emma, we all met up in Soho and went out to dinner.  We went to Mildred's a restaurant that has been on my bucket list for months to visit. I was not disappointed. The food is wonderful and all vegetarian or vegan.  So for once, I could have anything on the menu.  Such a treat.  We all had a lovely evening. Plenty of chatting and so much laughter and it was great to meet up as it has been ages.  Such a lovely evening and what a start to the week.

Tuesday:  Busy day work wise but all good.  I have been catching up on my sleep the last couple of days, I think it is because the weather has changed and it is cooler.  Quiet night catching up on chat and TV.  We watched Coached Trip and decided that we would be hysterical on it.  Can you image, what a laugh that would be.

Wednesday:  Long day, working from home and home alone in the evening. But it was OK as it reminds me how lucky I am to laugh most days with my best friend.

Thursday:  Really good day at work today.  We had a team meeting at a lovely venue and I really enjoyed it.  The power has shifted again and I am enjoying my work and working with my peers.  We went to play softball afterwards. I didn't as I am able to breathe at the moment and I want it to stay that way. Needless to say, it rained and I mean rain. So off myself and a colleague went to the pub where we watched our colleagues run around Vauxhall Pleasure Gardens like lunatics.  

They soon joined us and the whole even collapsed into hysterical laughter.  It was a really good night and I enjoyed myself.  Back home and straight to bed. It had been a really good day.

Friday:  Not working too far from home today so called into a little cafe that I use now and then and treated myself to brunch.  However, I just wanted to go to sleep afterwards and not work.  Worked at a local hospital with some colleagues and we all had that Friday feeling.  So plenty of laughter. Then went to have my feet done.  They look amazing and normal. I am so pleased with them I wanted to show them off.  But guess what?  It is raining.

As always, with my love x



No comments:

Post a Comment