Tuesday 29 August 2017

Two hearts Two hearts that beat as one (Endless Love - Lionel Richie)

This song has been covered by so many people, including the lovely Luther Vandross.  A beautiful song that is so memorable.  As always, enjoy.




Saturday:  I did not want to get up this morning.  It was the first night back in my own bed and it was so welcoming and comfortable.  However, today was my volunteering day.  I had to go to Canary Wharf. I hate Canary Wharf.  It is such a soulless, cold place and I always get lost.  Today was no exception.  I got on the right bus, going the wrong way and ended up in Limehouse!

Finally, found where I needed to be and it was great.  It was a clinical setting however, I had to go back to HQ lol to get some more HIV testing kits.  I did have to smile as I was waiting for a bus at Mile End and I just coughed and an elderly lady asked me if I would like a sweet.  It was so lovely, just like being with my Nan.  We had a good chat and she as very East London.

Back to where I needed to be and I was on Grindr, a gay hook up app and what a hit I was.  I was trying to encourage men to come into the clinic for an HIV and STI test.  Only I could be on Grindr and get hit on, invited to someones house and blocked.  I did better on that app than I do on the straight ones!

Back home for a quick hour then back on the bus to go for my pedicure.  It was an effort as I was so tired, but when I got there I really enjoyed it and my feet, once again, look lovely.

Early night and boy did I sleep.

Sunday:  Beautiful day in London and I did feel a bit guilty not going out, but I have felt so tired and spent so much money the past few days, I had decided to stay in and catch up on 'life laundry' and that was very much it for the day. In fact, I fell asleep in the afternoon watching some boring film on the TV. However, I must of needed it.  Give a girl a break; it had been a busy weekend.

As always, with my love x

2 comments:

  1. so your volunteer work consists of trolling people on Grindr?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sarah. Yep that sums it up a treat as well as picking them up in Soho and giving them condoms. Such an exciting life I lead ..... not. Much love xx

    ReplyDelete