Wednesday 4 October 2017

It was all so cozy for you You had a wife, two children And a beautiful house And me, well you wanted me (A Lover Spurned - Marc Almond)


Well another month, and artist has been and gone.  I know, it scares me too. So I will leave you with this final track from Marc Almond.  As always, enjoy.




Saturday:  Weigh in and we did well.  Andy has been away organising a conference for the past few days and was worried about how he had done.  He had nothing to worry about and once again, we are within a pound of each for our total weight loss.  We are doing well.

Caught my favourite 188 bus up to Russell Square for Orientation Day at my college.  I was a tad disappointed that no one gave me a Pot Noodle or some condoms, but instead I come away with two tote bags and pens.  It was really interesting, I sat in on some lectures about the library, IT, critical thinking and studying at post graduate level.  All really interesting and really worth my whole going.  I also did a recce on where I need to be for my first seminar on Monday. All very exciting but still terrifying.

Back home and shopping done, time to chill out.

Sunday:  I treated myself to a quiet morning then studied from 11.00am until 4.00pm and confusing myself in the process.  This is good.  The fact that I am questioning my thoughts and the thoughts of others is a positive thing; even though it ties me up in complete knots.  I packed my bag already for college tomorrow night and I must admit, I am a bit scared but I am also looking forward to meeting my peers.

After all that reading, and boy there is a lot of reading, it was time to sit back and chill.  We cooked a curry for our dinner and lovely it was too.

So starts another chapter in my life. It is going to be hard work but I am not adverse to that and it will all be worth it in the end.

As always, with my love x




1 comment:

  1. Bergabung Bersama Kami Di www.sabungayam.site | BONUS NEW MEMBER 10% !!! WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | BOLAVITA

    ReplyDelete